Sunday 1 April 2018

My Leica journey with M3 Olive Bundeseigentum M3橄欖色

Following my transition from using Rolleiflex to Leica M3 chrome to now the Leica M3 Olive Bundeseigentum M3橄欖色, the Leica journey has been an interesting one. 

Even though I love the Rolleiflex, with only 12 shots per roll of  film plus the higher costs for developing the film and the higher costs of film has made me reflect on what I want. Furthermore, the bigger size of the Rolleiflex camera has been "attention gathering" and the cameras have made it harder for me to bring the camera around, especially overseas. All these reasons have pushed me towards using Leica plus the fact that Leica company is still around and servicing it will be relatively easier as well as the great number of collectors using Leica. Most important of all is that it will give me a common topic with Keith.




For review, please read:

http://www.mediajoy.com/en/camera_review/military_leica/m3_olive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year