Saturday 14 April 2018

Leica M3 vs M4 Camera Straps matching

I have been looking around for my ideal camera straps to match with my cameras. In  addition to functionality, I have been trying to match the camera with the appropriate colour straps to ensure that the camera look stylish and nice. Finally managed to match colour straps with the Camera colour after weeks of searching and matching..

The cognac colour Salior-strap seemed to be better match with the Leica M4 and Leica M3 black paint as the black paint has the modern rugged and adventure feel. The M4 will be the camera for my overseas trip and the look is perfect for it!



For the Leica M3 Olive, it has both the Olive and brass colouring plus the silver chrome lens. I have finally managed to find the Arte di mano leather with a touch of green and brown. The Arte di mano leather has a soft feel and I am now waiting for the half leather to arrive!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy New Year